1. Rocco Attili (ITA) – RBYS x CV3V. Crew Giulio Tamburini, Gianluca Oerasole, Ludovico Mori.
2. Luca Valentino (ITA) – BANFI. Crew Andrea Abbruzzese, Arianna Lametta, Fabio Boldrini, Greta Marzocchi.
3. Ruairi Finnegan (IRE) – Craici’n Racing. Crew Thomas Srekced, Ryan Fitzgerald, Daniel Raymond.
4. Robbie McCutcheon (NZL) – TNZ Youth. Niall Malone, Megan Thomson, Zac Blameley.
5. Kerri-ann Boylan – Cisco. Megan Boylan, Racheal Cronin Cusack, Julie Flood.
6. Bojan Rajar (SLO) – Ereka Sailing Team (did not sail)
WORLD MATCH RACING TOUR
Founded in 2000, the World Match Racing Tour (WMRT) promotes the sport of match racing around the world and is the longest running global professional series in the sport of sailing. The WMRT is awarded ‘Special Event’ status by the sport’s world governing body – World Sailing – and the winner of the WMRT each year is crowned World Sailing Match Racing World Champion. Previous champions include Sir Ben Ainslie (GBR), Taylor Canfield (USA), Peter Gilmour (AUS), Magnus Holmberg (SWE), Peter Holmberg (ISV), Adam Minoprio (NZL), Torvar Mirsky (AUS), Bertrand Pace (FRA), Jesper Radich (DEN), Phil Robertson (NZL) and Ian Williams (GBR). Since 2000, the World Match Racing Tour and its events have awarded over USD23million in prize money to sailors which has helped to contribute to the career pathway of many of today’s professional sailors. www.wmrt.com